Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What Type Are You?

Lately I have been obsessed with this Myers Briggs personality. I took one of their personality test under this website : www.16personalities.com, and I found out my personality category!


First, the test asked me several questions related to my habits and beliefs


and several other questions that probably just took 10 minutes to figure out your personality..


and after I submitted my answers, 





 This showed up as my personality! I'm an ENFP, which stands for Extrovert Intuitive Feeling and Perceiving type. 


Where you get your energy :

Extrovert: people excites you, working for a long time wears you out
Introvert: alone time recharges you, people drains your energy


How you take in information:

Intuitive: taking in and presenting info in a snapshot or a big picture way, interpreting patterns, possibilities and meaning perceived from information
Sensing: Taking in and presenting info in sequential, step-by-step way, focusing on facts within the information


How you decide on things:

Feeling : using your gut feelings, a faster way on deciding things that is quite hard to explain by logic; connects your gut directly through the mind
Thinking: calculating consequences, rational based decision


How you deal with the outside world:

Perceiving: open to new possibilities, flexible, and prefer adaptable lifestyle; often procrastinate work until the due date; likes grey area where it does not have to be set-in-stone yes or no
Judging: prefer a structured lifestyle, prefer "black and white" to grey area where yes and no has nothing in between, finish task way before due date and give some room for errors

 I'm happy that I'm an ENFP, just like Rapunzel!

 Which type are you? If you know what type you are already, please leave in the comment below and tell me what do you think about your type. If you do not know, please do the test! You'll love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment